Preparation of the papers and submission procedure
Contributions are solicited for the following categories:
- - full papers (max 8 pages)
- - short papers (min 5 max 6 pages)
Papers should be original contributions and should not be accepted or submitted
elsewhere until the decisions of the SQAMIA 2014 program committee are announced.
All contributions should be in PDF format and should be submitted electronically via the EasyChair submission system before the deadline.
All accepted workshop papers will be included in the main SQAMIA 2014
Proceedings, published by CEUR in the CEUR Workshop Proceedings .
When preparing and submitting Camera Ready (CR) versions of papers, authors have to:
- Strictly follow the ACM large format single column template (
\ Microsoft Word
- Instead of the ACM copyright in the bottom of the first page put the following copyright notice:
Copyright © by the paper’s authors. Copying permitted only for private and academic purposes.
In: Z. Budimac (ed.): Proceedings of the 3nd Workshop of Software Quality, Analysis, Monitoring, Improvement, and Application (SQAMIA), Lovran, Croatia, 19.-22.9.2014, published at http://ceur-ws.org
Please insert one empty line between the Author’s addresses section and the copyright notice in order to make the copyright clearly visible.
- The final version of the paper (PDF) should be uploaded together with attachments using the EasyChair submission system. Attachment should consist of (in form of a single zip archive)
- Source files of the paper (Word/Latex), as well as any figures, code listings, etc.
- Log of changes that addresses changes according to reviewers’ remarks, questions and suggestions (if any). Failure to comply to reviewers’ suggestions may lead to changing the decision about publishing the paper in the proceedings.
- Signed copyright transfer form ( PDF/DOC).
A selection of outstanding papers from the workshop may be invited for publication in internationally recognized journals (subject to additional reviewing).
At least one author of every paper accepted for publishing is obligated to register for the workshop. Furthermore, we expect at least one of the authors to attend the workshop and present the results described in the contibution.